I am incredibly hardworking, highly organised and pay great attention to detail. A friendly, qI am incredibly hardworking, highly organised and pay great attention to detail. A friendly, quick-thinking crew member, with bags of enthusiasm, common sense and lateral thinking. I am confident in phone bashing, sourcing contribs and genuinely enjoy sourcing and verifying research. Having a demonstrable flair for storytelling and a strong editorial judgement, I am seeking increased responsibilities and the opportunity to build on my existing experience.
Selected to join Channel 4's Commissioning Mentor Network - 2020 & 2021 Selected to join ITV'S Diversity Acceleration Plan "Step up 60" - 2021 & 2022
- Former broadcast and print journalist.
- Self-shooter (Canon/Sony/RED).
- International experience (US, India, China, Europe, Northern Africa).
- Bilingual - English/Norwegian.
- NFTS trained.
- Proven track record in finding brilliant contributors.
- Experience negotiating sought-after access with talent and locations.
- At ease with high profile talent and managing difficult people.
- Empathetic and skilled in dealing with delicate situations.
- Able to build - and keep - strong relationships within the industry.
- Exceptional writing skills: adept at treatments, bios, pitch decks. I currently have two scripts optioned.